When growing your business, there is nothing more important than being able to reach and accommodate your clients across all channels. That is especially true for accepting payments, as well. Invoice Maker offers you the opportunity to collect credit card payments externally AND directly through our platform.
Though you can still have an account and send invoices without collecting payments through Invoice Maker, linking your account to a Third-Party Processing Service Provider is a beneficial tool that takes all the legwork out of getting paid. Just send your invoice, sit back, and collect your payment without lifting a finger.
Steps to accept credit card payments:
- Create your Invoice Maker account
- Verify your account
- Connect it to our 3rd Party Payment Processing Service Provider, Stripe
To verify your account to accept payments, follow the prompts below:
- Click on the banner at the top of your dashboard where it says Verify Your Account
- Select Merchant, Stripe, and click Next
- Gather information needed to connect your account
- Click Connect with Stripe
- Follow the prompts to continue setting up with Stripe
- Secure account. Make sure to copy and store your emergency backup code, once Stripe issues you one
- Add all pertinent Business and Personal Details
- Add your Preferred Bank Account (where you'd like your payments to be sent once paid via credit card)
- Add your Driver's License information or other Government-Issued Identification for verification
- Submit and you're all done! Start collecting payments as soon as you send your invoices through Invoice Maker!!