When growing your business, there is nothing more important than being able to accommodate your clients. Offering easy payment methods in fewer steps means less hassle for your clients and a quicker road to cash in your hand. Now, 78% of all customers pay their invoices using a credit card and spend 12-18% more when paying by credit card.
Invoice Maker offers you the opportunity to collect credit card payments directly through our platform.
You can still have an account and send invoices without collecting credit card payments, but linking your Invoice Maker account to Stripe takes all the legwork out of getting paid. Just send your invoice, sit back, and collect your payment without lifting a finger.
Steps to accept credit card payments:
- Create your Invoice Maker account
- Verify your account
- Connect it to our 3rd Party Payment Processing Service Provider, Stripe
To accept credit card payments, follow the prompts below:
- Navigate to Settings. Select Payment Methods
- Select Stripe. Click Connect with Stripe
3. Create a Stripe account, or sign in to an existing account.
4. Add all pertinent Business and Personal Details
5. Add your Preferred Bank Account (where you'd like your payments to be sent once paid via credit card)
6. Add your Driver's License information or other Government-Issued Identification for verification
7. Submit and you're all done! Start collecting payments as soon as you send your invoices through Invoice Maker!!**