From your Invoice Maker account dashboard, you are able to add a discount to your invoice. Once you create a discount, you have the option to apply it to the current invoice only or add it to your Discounts to make the discount available to any future invoices created.
To create a discount directly from your dashboard, simply follow the prompts:
- Log in to your Invoice Maker account
- Click on Create
- Click on the Discount tab from the drop-down menu
- Add your Discount Name and Discount Rate. You can save it as a flat rate or a percentage.
- Click Save
To add a discount to an invoice, simply follow the prompts:
- Click on Make Invoice
- Add a Product to your invoice
- Click on the + Discount dropdown button next to the Product Description
- From here, you can search and select a previously created discount, or create a new one (for the current invoice only)
You have the ability to edit or delete your discounts at any time under the Items > Discounts tab in your Invoice Maker dashboard. You are able to add multiple discounts to the same product, if applicable. Updates to discounts will only reflect on invoices made after the edits have been completed and saved. Changes to discount parameters will not update previous invoices that include that discount.