From your Invoice Maker account dashboard, you are able to add a discount to your invoice. Once you create a discount, you have the option to apply it to the current invoice only or add it to My Discounts to make the discount available to all other invoices created.
To add a discount, simply follow the prompts:
- Click on Make Invoice
- Click on the Discount dropdown button next to the Product Description
- From here, you can search and select a previously created discount or create a new one
- You have the ability to add a discount from this dropdown button to add and save a discount even if you do not want to add it to the current product
- Click Add New Discount or Add Another Discount
- Input the Discount Name
- Add the Discount as a percentage or a flat dollar amount
- Select Apply to this invoice and/or Add to my discounts
- Click Apply
You have the ability to update or delete your discounts at any time. You are able to add multiple discounts to the same product, if applicable. Updates to the details of discounts will only reflect on invoices made after the edits have been completed and saved. Changes to discount data will not update previous invoices that include that discount.