Have to collect taxes? From your Invoice Maker account dashboard, you are able to create a tax to add to your invoices.
Once you save a tax, it will be available to assign to any other invoices you create.
To create a tax from your dashboard, simply follow the prompts:
- Log in to your Invoice Maker account
- Click on Create
- Click on Tax from the drop-down menu
- Add your Tax Name and Tax Rate
- Click Save
To add a tax directly to an invoice, simply follow the prompts:
- Click on Make Invoice
- Add a Product to your invoice
- Click on the + Tax dropdown button next to the Product Description
- From here, you can search and select a previously created tax, or create a new one (for the current invoice only)
You have the ability to update or delete your taxes at any time under the Items > Taxes tab in your Invoice Maker dashboard. You are able to add multiple taxes to the same product, if applicable. Updates made to your saved taxes will only reflect on future invoices after the edits have been completed and saved. Changes to tax parameters will not update previous invoices created that include that tax.
**It is the User's responsibility to verify any and all applicable tax rates to be imposed prior to adding to any invoice.