When setting up your Invoice Maker account, you have the ability to customize the look of your invoices. You can select your default currency, date format, and invoice color scheme.
From your dashboard:
- Click on Settings
- Click on Invoice Customization
- Choose your Default Currency from the dropdown
- USD (more currencies may be added in the future)
- Choose your Date Format from the dropdown
- Choose your Invoice Color
- Set your Default Invoice Notes
- These notes will appear on every invoice you create.
- Set your Default Terms
- Next Day
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
- 180 Days
- 365 Days
- Invoice Maker Branding Toggle (ON/OFF)
Click Save Changes to save any updates made to the customization settings.
**These settings can be updated at any time, but any changes made will appear only on invoices made after the settings have been saved. No previous invoices will reflect the changes made to the updated customization settings.