When setting up your Invoice Maker account, you have the ability to customize the look of your invoices. You can select your default currency, date format, and invoice color scheme.
From your dashboard:
- Click on Settings
- Click on Document Defaults
- Choose your Invoice Color
- Set your Default Invoice/Estimate Terms
- Next Day
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 60 Days
- 90 Days
- 180 Days
- 365 Days
- Set your Default Invoice/Estimate/Receipt Notes
- These notes will appear on every invoice/estimate/receipt you create.
- Invoice Maker Branding Toggle (ON/OFF)
- PDF Status Stamps Toggle (ON/OFF)
Click Save Changes to save any updates made to the customization settings.
**These settings can be updated at any time, but any changes made will appear only on invoices made after the settings have been saved. No previous invoices will reflect the changes made to the updated customization settings.