When growing your business, there is nothing more important than being able to accommodate your clients. Offering easy payment methods in fewer steps means less hassle for your clients and a quicker road to cash in your hand.
Invoice Maker offers you the opportunity to collect Square payments directly through our platform.
You can still have an account and send invoices without collecting Square payments, but linking your Invoice Maker account to Square takes all the legwork out of getting paid. Just send your invoice, sit back, and collect your payment without lifting a finger.
You can accept Square payments via:
- Credit Cards
- Digital Wallets
- ACH Wire Transfer
Steps to accept Square payments:
- Create your Invoice Maker account
- Verify your account
- Connect it to our 3rd Party Payment Processing Service Provider, Square
To accept Square payments, follow the prompts below:
- Navigate to Settings. Select Payment Methods
- Select Square. Click Connect with Square
3. Sign up for a Square account, or sign in to an existing account.
4. Add all pertinent Business and Personal Details
5. Add your Preferred Bank Account (where you'd like your payments to be sent once paid via Square)
6. Add your Driver's License information or other Government-Issued Identification for verification
7. Submit and you're all done! Start collecting payments as soon as you send your invoices through Invoice Maker!!