Sometimes you may want to send your customers a PDF version of their invoice. From your Invoice Maker account dashboard, you are able to download an invoice to your desktop as a PDF file, and you can email it directly to a customer.
Once you create your invoice, follow the directions below to send it as a PDF.
- Log in to your Invoice Maker account
- Click on the Invoices Tab and find the invoice you wish to send as a PDF
- Click on the Download button from the action options
- Find your downloaded PDF on your desktop
- Email your PDF file directly to your customer
You can also download the invoice directly from the Make Invoice screen.
1. From the Make Invoice screen, click on the Download button to save the PDF version of your invoice to your desktop.
2. Find your downloaded PDF on your desktop
3. Email your PDF file directly to your customer
Please note that once you download your invoice, you will not be able to make any edits to the invoice in the future.