When growing your business, there is nothing more important than being able to reach and accommodate your clients across all channels. That is especially true for accepting payments.
Invoice Maker offers you the opportunity to collect payments directly through Venmo.
Though you can still have an account and send invoices without collecting payments through Invoice Maker, linking your account to a Third-Party Processing Service Provider is a beneficial tool that takes all the legwork out of getting paid. Just send your invoice, sit back, and collect your payment without lifting a finger.
Steps to accept Venmo payments:
- From your Invoice Maker dashboard, click on the Menu Bar and then click Settings
- Click on Payment Methods
- Follow the instructions to export your code image from Venmo on your desktop or mobile device
- Once you have your saved code image, click on Connect and Upload your code image
- Invoice Maker will automatically verify that your code image is valid
- That's it. You're done! You can start sending invoices via Invoice Maker and receiving payments directly to your Venmo account.
**Please note that as Venmo payments will be made externally, you will have to manually update the payment status of your invoice once you are paid. To read more on how to manually add your payment to update the invoice status, click HERE.**