Once registered, you have the ability to change your Invoice Maker account's password at any time. Please note that you will not have a registered account unless you create one with a valid email address.
To change your account's password, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Invoice Maker account with your username and password.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Account tab.
4. Scroll down and select Change Account Password.
5. A Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address on file.
6. Follow the instructions in your Password Reset Request email.
Upon updating your password, you will now utilize the new password on all future login attempts.
To ensure delivery of your email instructions, check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Add email@example.com to your address book
**Choose a password that you haven’t already used with the account**